Descripción del puesto
Ssr Java Developer
- Perform tasks in all phases of the development cycle with little or none technical supervision. Appropriately assess problematic situations to gain adequate understanding of problems involved and assumes the responsibility of delivering complex tasks on time and in scope within the team’s plan.
- Learn technologies involved in the project.
- Take a leadership role when working with peers and coach junior and semi-senior developers/analysts.
- Assign tasks according to technical skills, potential and motivation.
- Attend conference calls and exchange e-mails with clients
- Suggest changes in client environment to achieve project objectives.
- Perform difficult coding tasks
- Design and code complete small software modules.
- Perform code reviews.
- Report progress of tasks to team lead
- Write project documentation
- 3+ years of experience with Java
- 1+ year of experience working with Spring Boot, Maven, Gradle, Hibernate
- Github and gitflow
- English level: Upper Intermediate+
- English lessons.
- Stretching classes.
- Prepaid health coverage.
- Maternity benefits.
At Making Sense we are more than 400 passionate professionals working to provide disruptive software solutions with the most outstanding UX.
We thrive because we are made up of people who love what they do. This passion drives every aspect of our work and we consider it the beating heart of our success.
We don’t just offer advice or recommend software. In a hands-on environment, we shape ideas into products and craft solutions that work in the long term. Be yourself. Be authentic. Be bold. Bring your best every morning. Speak up when you disagree. Propose ideas, help others, create, relax and have fun.
We bring to life experiences people love. We are Magic Makers and that Makes Perfect Sense.
Come. Join us and become a Senser.