Descripción del puesto
● Lead the Product Creation Process from a UX perspective.
● The possibility to independently see a project’s overall as well as
work together with other designers in a particular solution.
● Discuss and collaborate with multidisciplinary teams and Clients
about product solutions from a UX perspective.
● Translate ideas and concepts into great user experiences.
● Create User flows, Wireframes, Interactions and Final Detailed
● Collaborate with other designers and developers as needed.
● Work directly with our engineers, delivering them product specs
● You have 5+ years of UX Design Experience.
● You’ve designed consumer and/or commercial web and/or
mobile Application Solutions.
● You've deep knowledge about Research, Design and Execution.
● You’re passionate about designing great and unique user
● You have solid intuition and understanding of design principles.
● Excellent communication skills. You should be able to clearly
communicate and discuss about your design decisions.
● Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS, experience with Sass and
Compass is a plus (coding skills will be appreciated).
● You dream over the idea to be the best creating successful
● You understand and have experience working with AGILE
methodology and Lean Processes.
- English lessons.
Prepaid health coverage.
At Making Sense we are more than 400 passionate professionals working to provide disruptive software solutions with the most outstanding UX.
We thrive because we are made up of people who love what they do. This passion drives every aspect of our work and we consider it the beating heart of our success.
We don’t just offer advice or recommend software. In a hands-on environment, we shape ideas into products and craft solutions that work in the long term. Be yourself. Be authentic. Be bold. Bring your best every morning. Speak up when you disagree. Propose ideas, help others, create, relax and have fun.
We bring to life experiences people love. We are Magic Makers and that Makes Perfect Sense.
Come. Join us and become a Senser.